Built in 2012 this apartment building is situated close to public transport and other local amenities; the homes provide independent living for singles and families. The development comprises apartment-style dwellings with lift access to the apartments. Residents have a basement car park as well areas of both private and communal open space.
- Indoor/outdoor living (courtyard or balcony, depending on the property)
- One or Two bedrooms
- Internal laundry
- Stainless steel appliances.
Pictures are illustrative only.
Employed and looking for housing?
HousingFirst is a leading provider of affordable housing across Melbourne.
We provide safe and affordable long-term housing to people who are employed and on low incomes. Our housing is designed to ease the financial stress experienced by workers who want to live close to where they work, but struggle to find suitable affordable accommodation.
Market rent is $350-$450 per week. If you’re eligible, you’ll receive a rent subsidy based on your current income.
Eligibility and how to apply.
Apply now for these new, affordable apartments if you:
- Are an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident and are currently employed;
- Earn less than the following weekly gross household limits:
- Single person - $1,036 per week
- Couple, no dependants - $1,586 per week
- Family (1-2 parents) with up to two children - $2,139 per week
- Don’t have assets (e.g. savings, investments, property, etc) totaling more than $33,844.
We’ll assess your application and contact you if you meet our eligibility criteria as vacancies occur.