This modern, stylish, and convenient apartment built in 2011 is available for rent now, and is centrally located to shops, schools, and public transport.
- Indoor/outdoor living (courtyard or balcony, depending on property)
- Two bedrooms
- Internal laundry
- Stainless steel appliances.
Employed and looking for housing?
HousingFirst is a leading provider of affordable housing across Melbourne.
We provide safe and affordable long-term housing to people who are employed and on low incomes. Our housing is designed to ease the financial stress experienced by workers who want to live close to where they work, but struggle to find suitable affordable accommodation.
Market rent is $440 per week. If you’re eligible, you’ll receive a rent subsidy based on your current income.
Eligibility and how to apply.
Apply now for these new, affordable apartments if you:
- Are an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident and are currently employed;
- Earn less than the following weekly gross household limits:
- Single person - $1,036 per week
- Couple, no dependants - $1,586 per week
- Family (1-2 parents) with up to two children - $2,139 per week
- Don’t have assets (e.g. savings, investments, property, etc) totaling more than $33,844.
We’ll assess your application and contact you if you meet our eligibility criteria as vacancies occur.